Home » What's New
- September 20, 2007
- New automation-related resources have been reviewed and the additional evidence from these resources have been added to our database.
- Phase 3 data were added to our ASRS Incident Study and the text of incidents made available (see ASRS Incident Report Analysis)
- Website homepage has been re-written to better describe how to use the website and understand the types of and relationships between the data available (see Home)
- Website structure further re-organized and simplified.
- Cross-browser support improved.
- January 31, 2007
- Website structure re-organized to make information easier to find.
- Other changes in progress.
- September 30, 2006
- Additional evidence from new resources were added to database.
- Access to full-text of incident reports we analyzed were added.
- Homepage content re-written.
- January 24, 2005
- Site map added to website.
- June 4, 2003
- Redesigned website launched.
- September 12, 1997
- Original Flight Deck Automation Issues website launched.